Friday, March 25, 2011

Revelation Song, Kari Jobe


So who do you say Jesus is?

"I'm an atheist but deep down I'm really beginning to wonder. Something violent but honest and true (is) stirring in me. I think about my life and everything I've accepted and said was true and realize that whatever it was that seemed so important has come and gone... I think about a name so much now. YAHWEH." --anonymous listener

"When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples,
Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others,
Jeremiah or one of the prophets."

But what about you? he asked. Who do you say I am?”
Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven." Matthew 16: 13-17

So who do you say Jesus is? A philosopher, a mad man, or a prophet? A good teacher, a confused person? Who you believe Him to be will determine how you look at the world, how you live your life, the choices you make...and your eternity!

...You are the Messiah, the Son of the Living God!



Lyrics:
Worthy is the, Lamb who was slain Holy, Holy, is He
Sing a new song, to him who sits on Heaven's mercy seat [2X]

Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord God Almighty Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing Praise to the King of Kings You are my everything And I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows, of living color Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be to You the only wise King

Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord God Almighty Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing Praise to the King of Kings You are my everything
And I will adore You

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder At the mention of your name
Jesus your name is power Breath, and living water
Such a marvelous mystery

Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord God Almighty Who was, and is, and is to come, With all creation I sing Praise to the King of Kings You are my everything And I will adore You [X3]

Supporting Scripture:
"And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." Isaiah 6: 3

"In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!" Revelation 5: 12

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Revelation 4: 11

"From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God." Revelation 4: 5

“God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the Name that is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:9-11

"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands." Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment